Milk frother, why prefer it to the steam wand?
Let's face it, one of the little joys of the morning is waking up and savouring the sweet taste of a frothy, creamy cappuccino. As lovers of breakfast and good coffee, we have developed a practical and functional milk frother to froth any type of milk with just one click.
If you are still undecided and have doubts whether to choose it over a coffee machine with a steam wand, this is the article for you.
The Aroma milk frother
Whether cappuccino or just milk, you can indulge yourself by creating a different drink every day. In fact, thanks to its features, you can:
- Choosing the temperatureYou can froth milk, either hot or cold, and combine it with the creamy coffee prepared with your Aroma machine. This will allow you to use the milk frother even in hot weather to create cold drinks or cappuccinos. An option that is not possible with combination machines, because they need the hot steam from the wand (streamer) to froth the milk.
- Putting it everywhereOur milk frother is not only a design element available in two elegant colours. It is really practical thanks to its small size, which will allow you to leave it either displayed on your kitchen countertop or store it in a cabinet.
- Wash it easily: the Aroma milk frother is one of the few on the market with a detachable, dishwasher-safe, tempered glass cup.
- Create a very high foam: we have tried to offer you a product that is able to create a foam that is not only high, but also creamy.
What are the disadvantages of the steam lance compared to the milk frother?
Using the steam wand integrated in the coffee machine rather than the milk frother has the following disadvantages:
- Costs: the steam wand is usually expensive, and is only found on bulky coffee machines, while the milk frother is much less expensive.
- Ease of use: With the steam wand, you need to have good dexterity to get a good foam, as it is a technique that you learn in specific courses for professional baristas. The milk frother, on the other hand, allows you to froth milk perfectly in just a few seconds at the touch of a button.
- Performance: the steam wand, which is present on coffee machines on the market, is developed in a depowered form compared to that of coffee machines. This therefore does not guarantee a good yield at all.
- Cleaning: the steam wand cannot be disassembled to clean it, and often, if not cleaned well, it is subject to milk clogging that cannot be removed except by a specialised technician, with procedures that are subject to a charge.
- Assistance: Having two separate appliances means you never run out of coffee! Should you need assistance with the milk frother, you always have your beloved coffee machine intact. In the case of an integrated lance, on the other hand, the whole machine has to be taken in for service.
Now that we've cleared up any possible doubts between the two milk frothers, all that's left is for you to unleash your imagination with a whole host of new drinks. On our website you will find, for a limited time only, the milk stand at a special price. What are you waiting for?