Returns and Refunds Policy
Return for reconsideration and right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal can be exercised no later than 7 days from receipt of the product.
The return request must be sent using the appropriate form on our website www.macchinearoma.com.
After receiving the return authorization, the product goes shipped by the customer, a CAMAR srls in via Matteotti 107 Frignano 81030 (CE)
Otherwise, a request for collection can be made by Camar srls, which will send a courier to the address indicated. In this case, the refund will be net of the transport costs incurred.
- The only expenses payable by the consumer for exercising the right of withdrawal pursuant to art. 5 dlg 22/05/1999 n.185, are the direct costs of returning the goods to the sender.
Once the returned product has been received and inspected, the customer will receive an email confirming or refusing the return. In the event of a positive outcome, the amount due will be transferred to the current account.
For the return or exchange to be authorized, it is necessary that:
- The request is sent no later than 7 days from receipt of the goods;
- the return is communicated via the online form and authorized by email via the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- the product in question is returned intact, in perfect condition and with original packaging;
- The return request is accompanied by a receipt or proof of purchase.
Cases of exclusion
All customized products or products containing optional chosen by the customer are excluded. These products cannot be returned, as they are made on specific request.
Any item not in its original condition, damaged or returned more than 14 days after delivery will not be refunded.
Return and VAT number
The right of withdrawal provided for in the Consumer Code concerns only the consumer. The notion of "consumer" is provided for by Art. 3 lett. AD lgs. 206/05: "consumer or user: the natural person who acts for purposes unrelated to any entrepreneurial, commercial, craft or professional activity carried out". Therefore, being a professional, and not a consumer, he will not be able to exercise the right of withdrawal governed by the Consumer Code.
For more information contact us by email at: email@example.com